Pregame USC tailgate at the Coliseum?

gophergv

Reaction score
I'm trying to figure out whether people plan to attend the Alumni Association tailgate or have something else planned. I have 7 people including two kids.

I will be there with 5 additional guests.

It looks like my group of 4 is hitting the AA tailgate.

There's a group of 6 of us going to the AA tailgate.

Sounds like ya'll have a boozing problem, hanging out in the AA lot.

8 or more of us will be posted up and try to get close to the AA party, but will not be partaking in the $25 food beverage thing. We plan on being there around 9-9:30 and I am trying to find a creative way to fly my HUGE Minnesota flag from the base of my truck to welcome any gopherholers in attendance. We will also have the Minnesota themed bean bag game set up, grill full of goodies, and coolers full of beverages. But like I said we will probably be close to the AA lot tempting all you AA members with cold frosty adult beverages. 9 days 21 hours left!!!!

Everyone on the Creative Charters tours are getting the AA tailgate as part of the package. They have enough folks for two flights, so we'll be there in force!!!

$25 bucks and then $40 bucks on gameday. Ok. I am thinking we'll bring some beverages and seek out other Gopher fans.

$25 bucks and then $40 bucks on gameday. Ok. I am thinking we'll bring some beverages and seek out other Gopher fans.

Harley,
You are welcome to join us as is any other gopherholer. I just made my flag pole last night. 10 feet in the air with a 4'x6' Maroon "M" Flag.

We have a group of 10 renting an RV and we plan on parking in Lot 2 (opens at 6 am). We will also have plenty of beer and a nice U of M flag waving, so feel free to come find us

I will be there with 4 others, but I'm pretty interested in walking the campus & around a bit more than staying there, so we'll probably be there for a short time & not getting our $25 worth with only a breakfast burrito & one or two beers.....it is what it is.

We just bought our tailgating tickets and our game tickets. Does anyone know where the USC student section is in the stadium? I just realized our tickets say general admission, so I'm wondering if we are in the student section.

We have a group of 10 renting an RV and we plan on parking in Lot 2 (opens at 6 am). We will also have plenty of beer and a nice U of M flag waving, so feel free to come find us
Might take you up on that offer.

I don't believe so but the article I found via Google that backed it up was from 2005 so I don't know if that's still true or not.

We just bought our tailgating tickets and our game tickets. Does anyone know where the USC student section is in the stadium? I just realized our tickets say general admission, so I'm wondering if we are in the student section.

Have only been to one USC home game. The field runs East - West and the student section is behind the eastern end of the north sideline (I hope that makes sense). Just find the Song Girls, not hard to do, and the students are right in front of them. The game I went to was an evening one and I noticed that the students will have the sun in their faces much more than other sections. Go Gophers!

8 or more of us will be posted up and try to get close to the AA party, but will not be partaking in the $25 food beverage thing. We plan on being there around 9-9:30 and I am trying to find a creative way to fly my HUGE Minnesota flag from the base of my truck to welcome any gopherholers in attendance. We will also have the Minnesota themed bean bag game set up, grill full of goodies, and coolers full of beverages. But like I said we will probably be close to the AA lot tempting all you AA members with cold frosty adult beverages. 9 days 21 hours left!!!!
Since I am not an alum, and your party sounds like more fun anyway, I will be there. Look forward to meeting some Gopherholers!

Greatest Feat of Tailgating by a Visiting Fan in recent USC history:

The Gauntlet has been set, Gopher Fans!

After re-reading your question my first response might not have been much help. Looking at the seating chart I would guess that the students sit in sections 23-27.

Greatest Feat of Tailgating by a Visiting Fan in recent USC history:

The Gauntlet has been set, Gopher Fans!

Yeah...we have problem drinkers too. I'm really shocked that perfect specimen could hold his hands higher than his shoulders for over a minute.

Hey thanks ... we will definitely look you up and the Flag will help us find you folks. Where is a good spot to park? It looks like all the parking is reserved.

Top Bottom