Prediction for actual butts in seats in Gopher game vs Bowling Green?

Prediction for actual butts in seats in Gopher game vs Bowling Green?

• 50,000+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 45,000 - 49,999

Votes: 13 26.0%
  • 40,000 - 44,999

Votes: 25 50.0%
  • Under 40,000

Votes: 12 24.0%

• Total voters

Guessing around that 45k mark since it's supposed to be some beautiful weather.

Good weather, homecoming, coming of a dominating performance last week I think we get above the 45,000 mark.

Sadly I can't make it and have been unable to find friends to take my seats

In the early 90's I would bring my son to games like these. Cheap ticket, and move down to good seats (don't tell my wife). We could even find on street free parking. Gophers found a way to lose some of those games. I think those days are over now. My son still remembers the "another Gopher first down" guy.

I think 40K is a big ask for bowling green. Even with homecoming.
I just looked up Illinois Homecoming 2019 and attendance was 39K.

Nice weather, pumpkin patches open, and seeing a lot of seats available. Around 40,000 or less.

I think 40K is a big ask for bowling green. Even with homecoming.
I just looked up Illinois Homecoming 2019 and attendance was 39K.
I dunno, 2019 homecoming we had skirted by the prior 4 games barely, winning all by only 1 possession, and needing some late game heroics on top of that. Plus, Illinois had absolutely routed us in 2018 (55-31) so I think there were a lot of folks expecting a bad game and potentially another loss and avoided going.

This year we are still somewhat benefiting from the momentum of 2019 (increased season ticket sales both for general public and students), and a dominating win the week prior. I think that offsets the fact that its against bowling green, but I guess we'll see what's announced.

My daughter has a few friends who want to go to the game and said there weren't many tickets left in her section. I didn't believer her, so I looked. Sure, tickets left in the upper five rows or so of the second level, but far fewer tickets available everywhere else than I expected.

Will we know the answer? Is actual attendance published somewhere?

0. Everyone will be standing the whole game.
You beat me to it. I wonder how many will be drunk though? You know, those assholes that stand and drink beer............

Side note: I know that guy got banned, but I wonder happened to him. He was so easy to rile up.

400. Everyone else knows we stand the entire game now.

Top Bottom