Predict the Score vs Syracuse in Texas Bowl 12/27/13 6 pm ET on ESPN

And you define "loser" as someone who makes a prediction that is agains yours? I, for one, will stay above board and stay classy.

dramatic_gopher.jpg
Jim Brown: 17
Bronko Nagurski: 10

Since Bronko could play both offense and defense, I'm going 21-14 Bronco. He stops Jim in the redzone late in the fourth to preserve the victory. ;-)

BTW Texasbowl1 How do you peel a Gopher?....

Sparlimb: Gophers 23 Syracuse 16

Still lots of room for making your predictions, Gopher Fans.

i refuse to play until college football begins using sudden death for OT. otherwise, OT is the green 0 and green 00 on the wheel.

i refuse to play until college football begins using sudden death for OT. otherwise, OT is the green 0 and green 00 on the wheel.

Here I go keep all of this organized with great fan participation, and you find a reason to poop out on us. Sad. Just sad. :cry:

No. Absolutely not. Sudden death works for hockey. And that's it.

The college football OT is the best format for football OT.

Jeshurun: Gophers 27 - Syracuse 10

Score which doesn't reflect the absolute beat down in the trenches we put of them because of our control the clock style and lack of homerun threats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bumping this back to Page 1.

Come on Gopher Fans...It's free!!!

And you define "loser" as someone who makes a prediction that is agains yours? I, for one, will stay above board and stay classy.

No I define loser as someone who goes on another teams message board, I feel the same way about gopher fans who go on wisconsin or in your case Syracuse boards

Top Bottom