Predict the Score vs Purdue - Deadline 6PM Friday 9/9

"Predict the Score" Participants - Please Note

I might get benched over this ... but two posters advised me that there were a couple of mistakes in the "Predict the Score" event last weekend:

• RovertM had actually picked the BADgers to win but I had it down as a prediction for the Gophers; and,
  • Conference Champs had a completely different score than I had recorded.
So, I've made the necessary adjustments to recognize both of the predictions and revised the number of points that both were awarded in the standings. I'm not going to make any revisions to others who I've already announced as earning points in the standings ... I'll just make the adjustments to both Rovert's and CC's standings and corrected points will be used when announcing the standings after the Purdue game.

I'm also going to reinstate an edit I previously used to verify who picked the winning team ... that should help avoid the problem with Rovert's pick.

But I need your help too: please check your prediction in the summary that's updated daily (or so) against the prediction that you made. If there's a discrepancy (like with ConferenceChamp's prediction) there's a better chance of getting it corrected before the game and the resulting announcement of who's won and who's gotten points in the standings.

Thanks!

mggoph: gophers 37 - boilers 35

Last Call - Deadline is 6PM Friday

sorry, but no exceptions.

countdownclub.jpg

sec105 Gophers 23 Boilermakers 9

Top Bottom