Predict the Score vs Michigan 01/17 at THE BARN!

fan of Ray Williams: Gophers 69 Michigan 66. (You run a tight ship Don. I thought I could sneak it through.)

Well, I just kind of thought that maybe you were trying to put my nuts in a vice, and if push came to shove, you would claim one of two things... 1. If you missed low by a half point, you would want the score rounded up; 2. If you were high by half a point you would want me to ignore the .5 and round down. So after some serious consideration as I changed my Depends, I would have to make a decision either way that would upset the populace, and I want to avoid all situations that could negatively reflect on the reputation of GopherHole.

You are hereby entered in an official capacity, and I thank you for understanding my positon on this.

Sincerely,

Dr.Don, Commissioner
Predict the Score

mom8pop: Gophers 80 Wolves 78

Waited too long to pick - someone has what I wanted and most of what's around it. Life isn't fair.

mom8pop: Gophers 80 Wolves 78

Waited too long to pick - someone has what I wanted and most of what's around it. Life isn't fair.

Well, life being what it is, as they say, "The early bird gets the worm." On the other hand, "The early worm gets eaten by the bird." It depends on how you look at life, and remember, life is what it is, and we never get out of it alive anyway.

Seth Davis ‏@SethDavisHoops
Gophers will be golden! RT @beefyb: whos your pick for Mich@Min Thurs

To paraphrase an old favorite, Calvin and Hobbes, "why isn't it ever unfair in my favor?"

Moses87: Gophers 84-72.

Probably the first big game of the year where I'm actually picking the Gophers to win. I really think Mbakwe is the key in this game. He'll have to get over 15 points and 12 boards and I think he will. I actually think Michigan will take an early lead and hold that lead into the 2nd half before the home court advantage kicks in and the Wolverines finally start missing some 3's. Then we'll pound them in the trasition game and on the boards with Mbakwe and Rodney getting lots of put-back slams. Also have a feeling that Julian Welch will hit his 1st 3-pointer in conference play and maybe even 2 and the Gophers will pull away late with Andre knocking down clutch FT's to pad his scoring numbers.

Andre Hollins with 28 points (10-12 at the FT line). Mbakwe with 22 and 14 (6-8 at the FT line). Austin 3 of 5 on threes...Welch 2 of 3 on threes.

Blizzard Gophers 62 - 55

All the good scores are gone so I'm going low.

Top Bottom