Predict the Score vs Illinois At THE BARN 02/10/13

That Indiana win was so great I don't even remember it.

Hee hee hee, just another example of a poster that SS referred to who totally blows smoke out of his ass. Gotta love GopherHolers who have no clue.

Hee hee hee, just another example of a poster that SS referred to who totally blows smoke out of his ass. Gotta love GopherHolers who have no clue.

Listen old man, I made a mistake, I meant Mich st. quit being such a homer man...look who illinois has beaten ccompared to us. we beat cupcakes and mich st when they were really weak and we came back with 6 minutes left. so shut the hell up about me not knowing anything.

Illinois has proved they can beat HIGH end oppents on the road. WE HAVNT. @illinois is not enough. Go have another Rum and coke bastard. :)

Golden Gophers 70 Illinois 67 Trevor scores 15 pts from the field and 12 from the FT line. Pulls down 20 rebounds and 9 assists all while recording his debut album

Winner: Eagan picked Illinois 59-57, actual score 57-53.

We all knew Eagan was going to be around to post his prediction sooner or later. He hasn't picked the Gophers to win in any of his predictions dating back to the New Hampshire football game.
When faced with the impossible task of trying to catch Dr. Don in the standings, you have to take some chances, even if it means making predictions against my Gophers.

Top Bottom