Predict the Score vs Hoosiers at The BARN 02/26

Someone recalls the 106-56 shellacking that Gophers laid on Bob Knight's Hoosiers at the Barn, only in reverse. :)

It was a day like all days, but I was there.

Station19: Gophers 55 Indy 88

Gopher in Texas: Gophers 61 - Indiana 60

Sorry - did not have time to check the other picks.

All of you so-called Gopher fans who are predicting a loss tonight by a ridiculous score should log out of gopherhole.com and never come back. Gophers knock off #1 tonight, finish the season strong, and make some noise in the NCAA tournament.

Eagan: Minnesota 63, Indiana 61

All of you so-called Gopher fans who are predicting a loss tonight by a ridiculous score should log out of gopherhole.com and never come back. Gophers knock off #1 tonight, finish the season strong, and make some noise in the NCAA tournament.

Eagan: Minnesota 63, Indiana 61

My bad, I thought by watching the last 10 games I could tell they aren't a well-coached team. I guess I'm not a real Gopher fan because I don't think they will beat the best team in the country...

We have a winner. There were several Gopher winners with close scores to the final, but our winner tonight is...................

bleedsmaroonandgold. Actual score: Gophers 77-73, winning guess Gophers 77-72. Awesome prognostication, bleedsmaroonandgold.

We have a winner. There were several Gopher winners with close scores to the final, but our winner tonight is...................

bleedsmaroonandgold. Actual score: Gophers 77-73, winning guess Gophers 77-72. Awesome prognostication, bleedsmaroonandgold.

Thanks Doc. Just had to keep the faith. Nice to finally find my way into the win column!

Top Bottom