Predict the Score @Nebraska

I think this will play out EXACTLY like the Wisconsin game... where we keep it close for about a quarter & a half & then our Defense gets worn down chasing Martinez around every play & because our Offense can't seem to stay on the field for more then 5 plays...

Minn 13, NE 45...

Injuries, injuries, injuries, Nebraska 31-6.

Rouser4eVA: GOPHERS 17, nebraska 28

Go Gophers!

I was going to enter this contest but I found out that first prize was one night in Moorhead and second prize was a weekend. Oh what the hell, maybe I will win the third prize - a dinner at Chet's near Alexandria.

Minnesota 27 Nebraska 24

I really don't believe that but I am afraid of wining any of those prizes.

e.bigelow: Gophers 31 - Cornhuskers 30

(Hopefully) :)

LBJ: UMN 28 Neb 26 (why the hell not?) as they can't pull of the 2 point conversion with less than a minute to go and they fall short of another miracle come back.

Bryce Webster: Gophers 10 - Nebraska 49 (and for some reason I'm still going to Lincoln)

Everything clicks from fake punts to fake FGs and the gophs lead at half 17-9. Nebby scrabbles back to lead 19-17 until the gophs hit the FG with 2 secs left in the 2nd half. 20-19 golden gophers. The game is marked as 'the turning'- similar to the 14-13 Packer win over the Bears when Majik made the play. True packer fans know that Majik will always be magic.

No Barker, offensive line banged up, just achieved major goal of bowl eligibility, senior day at Nebraska, Nebraska playing for Big Ten Championship, Tom Osbornes last home game.
This could get ugly

Nebraska 44
Minnesota 13

Top Bottom