Predict The Score @ Maryland, 10-15-16, 9a.m. MT.

I think the Gophers win this one in a wild shootout, 36-30. If we don't win this one, we in big trouble.
Uh oh, have to revise this prediction if we go with a reserve QB with no real game experience. MD will pack the box, daring the Gophers to throw - and we have no idea now if they can do it. Don't think Smith and Brooks can win alone, so my other alma mater, MD, wins 34-26. Hope I'm wrong.

Maryland 28. Minnesota 17

Defense will play well again and will score. Offense will continue to sputter. Maryland speed causes problems.

I don't really participate in these but maybe my accepting mediocrity and not participating in the score threads is the problem.

Minnesota 8, Mayrand 2

This thread shows you what Gopher fans think of the Tracy Claeys regime, just 5 games in. He needs a win today to even be taken seriously going forward.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread shows you what Gopher fans think of the Tracy Claeys regime, just 5 games in. He needs a win today to even be taken seriously going forward.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I think it's fair to say this is a must-win game. I have absolutely no idea what to expect out of this team. I didn't even engage in my customary bet this week because the uncertainty factor is so high. Best case scenario is Rhoda plays within himself and is able to play the short and play action game and we break some nice runs. Worst case is we turn it over 4-5 times and get blown out.

How the team plays is maybe more important to me. If they are listless and undisciplined that leads me to think they are quitting on Claeys. If they play with fire that but lose anyway I can accept that.

Gophers 21 Maryland 20

Yeah, I think it's fair to say this is a must-win game. I have absolutely no idea what to expect out of this team. I didn't even engage in my customary bet this week because the uncertainty factor is so high. Best case scenario is Rhoda plays within himself and is able to play the short and play action game and we break some nice runs. Worst case is we turn it over 4-5 times and get blown out.

How the team plays is maybe more important to me. If they are listless and undisciplined that leads me to think they are quitting on Claeys. If they play with fire that but lose anyway I can accept that.

Gophers 21 Maryland 20

I agree. Also, what they are able to do/not do with Rhoda has to be taken into account when judging the final score as well.

Man I wish Mitch had gotten outta bounds a little sooner.

Top Bottom