Predict The Score at Michigan 11-4-17.

Funny how you are way more confident in our team than some of our own fans!

Well, my pick isn't so much about confidence in Minnesota as it is concern about Michigan's offense. And if Mike Onwenu, Michigan's 350 lb sophomore right guard can't play (he left the game in the 4th quarter last week with an injury), that will put a damper on the run game. You guys have seen that a back-up QB replacing the starter can give the team a lift, but that doesn't always translate to the same offensive prowess when the backup starts the next week. Michigan saw the same thing when John O'Corn replaced Speight during the Purdue game and led us to victory. Since then, his play has been underwhelming. I don't really know what to expect from Michigan's offense with Peters at the helm. The defense should be good, though. That's why I expect a low scoring game.

Well, my pick isn't so much about confidence in Minnesota as it is concern about Michigan's offense. And if Mike Onwenu, Michigan's 350 lb sophomore right guard can't play (he left the game in the 4th quarter last week with an injury), that will put a damper on the run game. You guys have seen that a back-up QB replacing the starter can give the team a lift, but that doesn't always translate to the same offensive prowess when the backup starts the next week. Michigan saw the same thing when John O'Corn replaced Speight during the Purdue game and led us to victory. Since then, his play has been underwhelming. I don't really know what to expect from Michigan's offense with Peters at the helm. The defense should be good, though. That's why I expect a low scoring game.

You also have us scoring 13 points, and some people on here are just hoping to avoid a shutout, while many more say we'll score <10.

I'm resigned to not expecting anything but catchphrases, culture, and earning merit badges this season, but if the Gophers can mount any kind of offense the game should at least be competitive.

Michigan 24
Gophers 20

I'm amazed at the number of posters who got the Gophers score portion spot on.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Who hoo!!!!

I almost nailed it!

This is my THIRD victory this year.
(Keep in mind I was banned for one or two weeks)

Top Bottom