Predict the Gopher Season

MNSnowman

An old timer
Reaction score
I'm getting the Contest Bug again ... let's see how optimistic we are regarding the season's trials and tribulations. (After last year, I almost made the tie-breaker this season the length of time that Royce White stays on the ISU squad. Nah, too mean-spirited.)

Anyhoo, predict how the Gophers will do in pre-season (excluding the two exhibition games against Northeastern and Winona States), regular season, B10 Tournament and post-season for a total win-loss prediction.

To make it easy on my record-keeping, just predict the number of victories in each stage. So, if you think it's gonna be a great season, you'd format it like this:

MN Snowman: 10-16-3-4​

In other words, 10 pre-conference wins, 16 conference wins, 3 B10 Wins and 4 Post-season victories.

Even though we're not counting exhibition games, us grizzled veterans remember how fortunes changed in some exhibition game versus Winona State: So deadline for your prediction is Tuesday November 2 by 5PM

Oh, and even though I like our chances, here's my predictions for this year:

MNSnowman: 10-12-2-2

Summary of Season Predictions

26 Wins: MNSnowman: 10-12-2-2

12-14-2-4... 32 wins

11, 13,2,1. And I'd be really happy if we win a tournament game I'll say that right now.

matt and Gophers on the Rise....wow!!(be great if you guys are correct) I think I'll go with MNSnowman. 26 wins: fan of Ray Williams: 10-12-2-2

ChemEGopher: 11-11-2-1

25 wins

Some crazy high predictions so far. I believe last year I made the highest prediction with 26 wins. Interesting that people are even higher on this year's team.

Top Bottom