Practice Social Distancing - With the Governor's Victory Bell - MN vs Penn St Replay, Saturday 7PM

The Gophers exude confidence!

I never noticed this before. On AWJr's IT, he tapped the Penn State WR on the upper back to distract him.

I never get tired watching that Tyler TD!

Lion, it's what's for dinner.

Great times at that game and fun to watch the broadcast last night. As others have said -possibly one of the best MN sporting events ever - that was equal to the Michigan game of 1977 for me ( I was 15 yrs old and at Memorial Stadium) but the atmosphere was better at this Penn St. game.

Thanks, Slab, for posting. Wasn't exactly nervous, but some of the same emotions especially with the interceptions and TD's.

First time I got to see it on TV and it was great to relive that game. It's amazing how even knowing the outcome as a gopher fan I felt like we were going to give it away at the end until that last interception.

Side note. YouTube sucked for me, kept pausing was unwatchable, Facebook stream worked way better for me.

First time I got to see it on TV and it was great to relive that game. It's amazing how even knowing the outcome as a gopher fan I felt like we were going to give it away at the end until that last interception.

Side note. YouTube sucked for me, kept pausing was unwatchable, Facebook stream worked way better for me.
really wish it was tv quality it was only 720p when i watched it on Facebook.

Top Bottom