PP; Gophers basketball: Richard Pitino excited about practice court renovations

It's too bad nobody clarified this for us earlier. We had a practice facility all along! Now that we can label it as such, I'm sure recruits will be really impressed. Hell, now our practice facility will be right on par with the rest of the BT. They're all equal as long as they have space or equipment necessary to do something. Genius.

Not sure why they are so scared to call it what it is... a practice facility. Perhaps a sh}tty one and not what we need in the long term, but it's a GD practice facility.

Pition "I told him we had to renovate Bierman as if it was a practice facility."

fa·cil·i·ty: 1. space or equipment necessary for doing something.

___
I would have added this to my post above, but it wouldn't let me edit it.

It's too bad nobody clarified this for us earlier. We had a practice facility all along! Now that we can label it as such, I'm sure recruits will be really impressed. Hell, now our practice facility will be right on par with the rest of the BT. They're all equal as long as they have space or equipment necessary to do something. Genius.

Thanks.

Way too easy to get people like you going... sucker.

Thanks.

Way too easy to get people like you going... sucker.

troll.jpg

So whenever you say dumb stuff and a bunch of people call you out on it, it's merely an attempt to get people going? Way to cover yourself...

Learned it from Winasota Gopher... say something jackass-like & then say I was being sarcastic.

Like I posted- call it what it is... a practice facility. Perhaps a sh}tty one and not what we need in the long term

Don't have to get upset with me and spill it over into other threads and call names.

Winasota you keep coming after me on every thread... oh no! now he called me a troll, anything but that.

Take your own advice.

Winasota you keep coming after me on every thread... oh no! now he called me a troll, anything but that.

Take your own advice.

Hoop

I called you a troll after you essentially told a guy you trolled him.... That is completely different.

So we an oversized court, with a bunch of hoops and lines, in a 24/7 access building, with coaches offices, a locker room, weight room and academic support staff plus meeting rooms.

Now i am just ****ing confused. Why isn't it a practice facility?

Now i am just ****ing confused. Why isn't it a practice facility?

Because Tubby Smith said we don't have one. Richard Pitino has never complained about a lack of facilities. Its the people who are paranoid about Pitino leaving who think we need to build one. Obviously, a new facility is a longterm goal, but Pitino is smart enough to open his eyes and see whats in front of him and make use of it.

Because Tubby Smith said we don't have one. Richard Pitino has never complained about a lack of facilities. Its the people who are paranoid about Pitino leaving who think we need to build one. Obviously, a new facility is a longterm goal, but Pitino is smart enough to open his eyes and see whats in front of him and make use of it.

Pitino has not complained yet...

If you believe everything he says when he is being interviewed you're a sucker!

Top Bottom