Power Trip Bets: Over/Under Gophers in 2022 Draft

We always think more of our guys are at least going to go late rounds than actually do.

A lot will have to do with early declares. I think there's totally more than 3.5 guys on the roster who will be drafted, and I think more than that who could get picked in the next draft. But a lot of the best candidates to get picked aren't likely high round locks and have the option to play in 2022. They may come back 🤞

under, they all come back to try win the natty back to back
You joke, but depending on how far we go I could 100% see some (not all) players forgo an early draft to "Finish what we started".

Keep in mind that this will be a pretty deep draft with everyone getting an extra year

Andries, Olson, Schlueter, Morgan, Ibrahim, Faalele, Dunlap, Schmitz, Autman-Bell, Pinckney, Martin. I think that there are atleast 4 seventh round picks in that list.

I thought the same when I heard them talking about this. A few guys with high round potential.....but there are a handful of guys that could be drafted in the low rounds. I think the over is an easy call.

Tommy Olson also has like five bets on the Buckeyes game. Getting +14 against Corey and Sauce for sure. I think Leber....and maybe one or two more. And then Chad Greenway was on today and gave Tommy +16 on a $100.

I stand with Tommy on both. Praying that he wins both bets and shuts those dopes up. And I say dopes as a term of endearment. I love the Power Trip morning show and find it kind of funny that they constantly bash the hometown sports teams. Especially when they are sucking.

Does anyone really think dinksauce can even count to 3?

I don't think Meatsauce is a particularly intelligent individual....but he plays a part on the show. He's not nearly as stupid as he sounds. You can tell that he's got a little more going on upstairs than he lets on when they play initials.

I don't think Meatsauce is a particularly intelligent individual....but he plays a part on the show. He's not nearly as stupid as he sounds. You can tell that he's got a little more going on upstairs than he lets on when they play initials.
Never actually heard him, just hear a lot of negative about him, so I thought I would jump in. Everytime I read his name I think of Scunt Frost....... Haha.

He's pretty good at the initials game. I sometimes have KFAN on in the morning from the day before when I listen to Barreiro and The Power Trip can be pretty good (and pretty bad) at times. I'm way outside the demo, so it's probably not that big a deal to them.

Outside the demo as well. Didn't know Power Trip was still a thing. They still reading Top Ten lists all morning with a few penis jokes in between?

Outside the demo as well. Didn't know Power Trip was still a thing. They still reading Top Ten lists all morning with a few penis jokes in between?

The Power Trip has been the highest rated morning show in the Twin Cities since they overtook KQ five years ago or so. Pretty sure it ranks highly in the entire nation as well.

We always think more of our guys are at least going to go late rounds than actually do.

A lot will have to do with early declares. I think there's totally more than 3.5 guys on the roster who will be drafted, and I think more than that who could get picked in the next draft. But a lot of the best candidates to get picked aren't likely high round locks and have the option to play in 2022. They may come back 🤞
With a Pandemic-driven crowded field competing for 355 draft slots, it will be smart for most players to wait an extra year if they still have eligibility. Players like Dunlop will greatly benefit by waiting.

I agree with @60"s Guy that wins will determine how many are drafted.

Fa"alele, Durr, and Ibrahim are locks. Andries, CAB, and others are on the fence depending on wins.

A Big Ten West title will get more NFL attention. Strike it while the iron is still hot.

Multiple players getting drafted will be great for recruiting.

The NFL values good developmental programs. They will come in to harvest when the quality of the crop is good (Win a title or have a great season like 2019). Five players where drafted then. 🤠

Last edited:

The Power Trip has been the highest rated morning show in the Twin Cities since they overtook KQ five years ago or so. Pretty sure it ranks highly in the entire nation as well.
You didn't answer the question about penis jokes ....

When they do those NFL shows, you can tell he has a lot of knowledge of players, stats, etc...he's not a bright bulb, but not as dim as he plays on the show.

the Initials Game home version was great at the cabin

Top Bottom