posting new threads w/ links to reusse or souhan articles = YAWN

supadupafly

Reaction score
i am not going to do it anymore and i would suggest you don't either. neither one of them can write an unbiased article and their pathetic "hit" pieces towards gopher football and gopher football fans add absolutely nothing to this board.

the threads posted with links to their CRAP (or even the text copy and pasted) result in nothing more on gopherhole than the same stupid thread sequences and responses time and time again.

let's do the smart thing and just stop posting threads about them at all.

think about it this way: no thread = no additional attention. less and less attention paid to reporters, columnists, bloggers, media types = eventually they become irrelevent, meaningless and lose their jobs. or so we can hope! :p

How about if you don't read them, then your mind will be at ease.

think about it this way: no thread = no attention. no attention paid to them = reporters and columnists eventually become irrelevent and meaningless and lose their jobs.

You are aware of the existence of newspapers, aren't you? Your claim only makes sense if this message board was the only source of attention they had. I assure you the newspaper gives them much more attention than we ever could.

Posting new threads complaining about the media again, yawn.

You are aware of the existence of newspapers, aren't you? Your claim only makes sense if this message board was the only source of attention they had. I assure you the newspaper gives them much more attention than we ever could.

True, but read Reusse's column of a couple of days ago. It absolutely was aimed at us folks at GH. Also, from things he says on the radio, it's pretty evident he likes to stir us up and we're stupid enough to bite every time. Ignoring him here wouldn't make him go away, but it would sure lessen these crap mailing it in columns.

I'm not going to hide from the bully. There's always the slim hope that a good writer could be hired to replace him.

Some of us think that Reusse and Souhan make a lot of good points.

I'm not going to hide from the bully. There's always the slim hope that a good writer could be hired to replace him.

Yeah he is such a failure that he has had a column for forever, a radio show, and a regular spot on a TV show. Gopherhole is definitely going to show him.

This. This will be the death blow that ends their careers.

Some of us think that Reusse and Souhan make a lot of good points.

I don't think anyone's arguing that the times Pat (and Dan B for me) chooses to discuss sports he isn't capable, what's being said is that he often chooses to play the Howard Sten role and sell out for publicity and show his true colors by presenting himself as an asshole.

If he chooses to aim his sarcasm at gopher fans then we get to inform him he's a bozo. Really, trying to lump the tens of thousands of gopher fans into one simplistic group so he can paint us as losers is 5th grade stuff. You have to think his peers, whether they'll admit it or not, can't take him seriously and most of us don't either.

How about if you don't read them, then your mind will be at ease.

uhhhh.......no......what is a newspaper?

and i assure you that print media is an old, dying dinosaur. withering on the vine. newspapers/print media will be a relic in the next 10 years. much like pat reusse (and even jim souhan).

i am not going to do it anymore and i would suggest you don't either. neither one of them can write an unbiased article and their pathetic "hit" pieces towards gopher football and gopher football fans add absolutely nothing to this board.

the threads posted with links to their CRAP (or even the text copy and pasted) result in nothing more on gopherhole than the same stupid thread sequences and responses time and time again.

let's do the smart thing and just stop posting threads about them at all.

think about it this way: no thread = no additional attention. less and less attention paid to reporters, columnists, bloggers, media types = eventually they become irrelevent, meaningless and lose their jobs. or so we can hope! :p

Let's do the smart thing and not tell people to quit posting things you don't like.

I enjoy Reusse. If you don't like him don't read. You can have your choice.

With Sincere Regards

Station19
Member of the 50+ club (you know, the ones that like early-bird specials and senior discounts).

Top Bottom