Postgame Press-Conference after Gophers WIN vs. Kansas City! (12-10-20)

It will be fun to see how Robbins competes against Luka Garza.
I don't have high expectations. I expect him to get in foul trouble but hope I'm wrong. Iowa is really good and tough to beat if Bohannon is hot. That said, having a 7 footer who can make free throws and 3's is valuable. Carr needs to look for him on the pick and roll more.

If Iowa shoots threes like they did against North Carolina, it will be a long night for us.....

Last edited:

Garza will kill him but to be fair he'll kill just about everyone he plays against. Maybe we can somehow get him in foul trouble.
Agreed.

Garza will kill just about every center in CBB but I’m curious to see how he does agaisnt Kofi Cockburn.

That’s a guy where he will be more talented and gifted than Liam but Liam will hopefully be good enough to slow him down a bit and make an impact.

Hunter Dickinson at Michigan is also another guy I’m curious to see match up with. He is maybe the most comparable center in the Big Ten to Liam.

Last edited:

Can we just sacrifice an Omersa disqualification to take out Garza with a violent shoulder tackle or something? Seems like the most effective strategy.

Top Bottom