Post week 7 big ten power rankings

Some guy

Reaction score
Don’t think I did week 6 so here is (week 5)

1) Michigan (1)
2) Ohio state (2)
3) penn state (3)
4) Iowa (7)
5) wisconsin (5)
6) Maryland (4)
7) Rutgers (6)
8) Minnesota (8)
9) Nebraska (12)
10) northwestern (11)
11) Illinois (13)
12) Purdue (9)
13) Michigan state (10)
14) Indiana (14)

My preseason west favorite was Iowa. So as bad as they look they are back I guess.
It’s funny, had Mn held on against NU they’re probably 4!
The big ten so bad outside of the top 3.

Don’t think I did week 6 so here is (week 5)

1) Michigan (1)
2) Ohio state (2)
3) penn state (3)
4) Iowa (7)
5) wisconsin (5)
6) Maryland (4)
7) Rutgers (6)
8) Minnesota (8)
9) Nebraska (12)
10) northwestern (11)
11) Illinois (13)
12) Purdue (9)
13) Michigan state (10)
14) Indiana (14)

My preseason west favorite was Iowa. So as bad as they look they are back I guess.
It’s funny, had Mn held on against NU they’re probably 4!
The big ten so bad outside of the top 3.
Iowa has a shot to be the worst 11 win team I’ve ever seen.

Iowa has a shot to be the worst 11 win team I’ve ever seen.
Good observation, but, if they get to 10 or 11 wins, as much as I dislike the stinking Hawkeye, I could never say a 10 or 11 win Big 10 team is “worst” in any way. I pretty much think that for a Big Ten team to win 10 or 11 games in a season the have to be “good” and lucky And they have to KNOW how to get wins even when they don’t score a lot of points.

It also helps to only play one of the Big Three teams in the conference. Then, even a 30-0 loss to PSU doesn’t matter that much.

Beat the stinking Hawkeye at it’s own game, Gopher!!!

Good observation, but, if they get to 10 or 11 wins, as much as I dislike the stinking Hawkeye, I could never say a 10 or 11 win Big 10 team is “worst” in any way. I pretty much think that for a Big Ten team to win 10 or 11 games in a season the have to be “good” and lucky And they have to KNOW how to get wins even when they don’t score a lot of points.

It also helps to only play one of the Big Three teams in the conference. Then, even a 30-0 loss to PSU doesn’t matter that much.

No they are bad regardless of win total. Not that we are better. The B1G West is so bad.

Maryland lost to Illinois this week. The West is a mess. And don't count out the Gophers.

They’re not winning 11
I think they may win the division at 9-3 though

Top Bottom