Post Game Video: Ben Johnson Press Conference

This team cannot physically match up against anybody they will play. I mean Garcia was defending Dickinson last night - Eddy at Purdue dominated - I saw the highlights of Ohio State v Rutgers last night and it’s clear we will have no one to match their size and athleticism - with this line up they will need to play outstanding team basketball and thus far it is clear that Ben has not accomplished that - and the harsh reality is that he probably can’t accomplish that- the rest of this conference has clearly bypassed this program in both recruiting and coaching and I am skeptical that our freshman wunder kinder will ever develop into the size skill and athleticism the rest of the conference presents and will continue to present and that also goes to Ben when compared to the other coaches in this conference - we have hit rock bottom and thinking this will turn around after Ben and his wunder kinder develop is difficult to believe

Didn't watch the game, but are we gonna continue to see less of Thompson? Also, how many minutes would Payne have played if he wasnt in foul trouble.

Didn't watch the game, but are we gonna continue to see less of Thompson? Also, how many minutes would Payne have played if he wasnt in foul trouble.
Seems like Thompson is not in the picture going forward this season if he can't get more mins than Ramberg in a blow out loss. Payne probably would have gotten more minutes, but probably only like 4 more. He came out a little earlier than likely desired in the first half after picking up that second foul. Probably didn't change much for the second half.

Top Bottom