POST GAME THREAD: GOPHERS BEAT USC!!!

OMG!! I have picked against the Gophers in the 3 games they lost. I guess that I will have to continue so that we get 9 wins.

Jack Jones will most likely beg to differ (specifically about the OL)
Absolutely I disagree. Loved the win. BUT we sure as hell didn’t win it because our OL showed any improvement. We won it because Taylor is a stud and made up for missed blocks by sure determination. Really excited for his effort. And of course our QB played lights out. Wow! great victory for the Gophers.

Absolutely I disagree. Loved the win. BUT we sure as hell didn’t win it because our OL showed any improvement. We won it because Taylor is a stud and made up for missed blocks by sure determination. Really excited for his effort. And of course our QB played lights out. Wow! great victory for the Gophers.
That's what I said to the post I replied to... I figured you wouldn't be happy with the OL play after this win

It's ok to be happy.

It's nice to see us using the screen. I can't remember a PJ team ever throwing any screen passes before this year
We never threw to the running back before this year. Looking at Rutgers stats it doesn't look like they are throwing to the RB at all so I think it is pretty safe to say this has very little to do with Fleck and a whole lot to do with KC.

I guess the most satisfying part of this game for me is that it was no fluke. The Gophers have the athletes to match up with USC.
With Walley back tonight I would agree. Both teams had really dynamic running backs. USC had some pretty gifted receivers across the middle but the secondary didn't let the back take it to the house like in the Iowa game. When USC went after Walley he was all over their #1 receiver just as USC's stud corner was all over Daniel Jackson.

Top Bottom