Post game press conference notes following the Gophers' win over USC

I'm pretty sure Rodney's last 360 was on the road at Michigan. We may have been ahead by a few at the time. I think it pissed them off because I remember they destroyed us from that point forward.

I'm pretty sure Rodney's last 360 was on the road at Michigan. We may have been ahead by a few at the time. I think it pissed them off because I remember they destroyed us from that point forward.

Why would it piss them off? It's not like he stood there afterwards and taunted them.

Hard to have one key thing in a game against a team as bad as USC but I was really impressed with Dre Hollins defense on their point guard Mo Jones. My unofficial watch had Andre not giving up a point to him all game. All of his points came against Maverick. I missed one of his points that I don't remember for sure though. But it was good to see Andre compete against a good,quick guard and not get in foul trouble while still containing him.

Bravo Dre!

Hard to have one key thing in a game against a team as bad as USC but I was really impressed with Dre Hollins defense on their point guard Mo Jones. My unofficial watch had Andre not giving up a point to him all game. All of his points came against Maverick. I missed one of his points that I don't remember for sure though. But it was good to see Andre compete against a good,quick guard and not get in foul trouble while still containing him.

Bravo Dre!
He scored on both Dre and Maverick. He hit a couple of his 3s while Dre was guarding him.

Top Bottom