Post-game interview WTF

Reaction score
Brewster admitted that Alipate was warming up at one point, because he wasn't sure Weber could go back in. Clearly, he has no intention of playing Marquies at QB. Wow.

Brewster admitted that Alipate was warming up at one point, because he wasn't sure Weber could go back in. Clearly, he has no intention of playing Marquies at QB. Wow.

They don't have the bodies at WR to put Gray at QB. OK, they have bodies, but not good players.

Speaking of Alipate, WTF? They showed him once or twice and he had a noticeable gut hanging out. Hey, dude, you are a D1 scholarship QB. Hit the treadmill and weight room a little. Looked kind of sad.

Sad? Aren't you aware he is Tongan? He will be the Tossin' Tongan next year. Unless we go spread again and bring in a JUCO QB to run the O.

Wonder how Gray feels to know that Alipate was warming up, not him.

Gray hasn't been getting snaps in practice at QB has he? I assume all his work has been at WR so that's not exactly surprising.

Gray hasn't been getting snaps in practice at QB has he? I assume all his work has been at WR so that's not exactly surprising.

That was my thought on it. He's been entrenched as one of the top two WR's for quite some time now. I would assume that he spends nearly all or all of his practice time at that position, especially given the lack of depth at receiver.

Why should we have expected anything else? Alipate seems to fit perfectly with the QB legacy in recent years of Cockerham, Abdul-Khaliq, Cupito, and Weber. God forbid that we put a dynamic m, possible game-changer, at the position. I understand the concern over depth at WR, but just don't care.

Top Bottom