Post Free Agency Declare/Pre NBA Draft Decision Big Ten Standings Projection

I'm surprised all the Michigan and IU hate. Yes they lost great players but they git in some nice pieces. IU not only got Johnson back, but added Ware, Mgabko, Sparks and a few high 4*. Michigan got in Love, Jackson and Burnett. All pretty known quantities. I'm not predicting final 4 for either team but I'd be surprised if they were weakling Wednesday bad.

I'm surprised all the Michigan and IU hate. Yes they lost great players but they git in some nice pieces. IU not only got Johnson back, but added Ware, Mgabko, Sparks and a few high 4*. Michigan got in Love, Jackson and Burnett. All pretty known quantities. I'm not predicting final 4 for either team but I'd be surprised if they were weakling Wednesday bad.

I'm with you on Indiana. And this ranking was before Mgabko committed. I think they will be a solid team.

I can understand why people are not high on Michigan. They were not a very good team last season, lost a lot, and while Love is a good player, he has issues too especially when it comes to shooting.

Wisconsin being projected as fourth is ridiculous. The Gophers damn near beat them twice last year. They will end up closer to weakling Wednesday than 4th.

I'm with you on Indiana. And this ranking was before Mgabko committed. I think they will be a solid team.

I can understand why people are not high on Michigan. They were not a very good team last season, lost a lot, and while Love is a good player, he has issues too especially when it comes to shooting.
What is it about Indiana? I thought Mgbako is a savior.

However, they still have to bring it together.

Ware is talented, but he’s also undisciplined. I don’t doubt he’ll have highlights, but is there something more?

I have seen a reporter call them a “legitimate title contender.” After the Mgbako commit. Right now I am feeling them as closer to Ohio State like from last year. Maybe, be a good team near the end of the year?

What is it about Indiana? I thought Mgbako is a savior.

However, they still have to bring it together.

Ware is talented, but he’s also undisciplined. I don’t doubt he’ll have highlights, but is there something more?

I have seen a reporter call them a “legitimate title contender.” After the Mgbako commit. Right now I am feeling them as closer to Ohio State like from last year. Maybe, be a good team near the end of the year?

They get Xavier Johnson back from injury and have a lot of young talent.

They bring in two more 4* guards and the 5* Mgbako from HS. Sparks was a pretty good C at Ball State to rotate with the super talented Ware.

If Hood-Schifino came back I could see them being a B1G title contender but that's not happening. From a pure talent standpoint I think they are in that 2nd tier of B1G teams behind Michigan St/Purdue.

Top Bottom