Post all transfer portal Gopher offers here please.

Otis

Reaction score
Just hoping to establish a thread where we can see everyone PJ has offered.

Thanks

I thought it was interesting how PJ noted that with the portal now they will be on their way home visiting recruits and suddenly divert to go see someone who just hit the portal.

Wild times.

I'm really glad to see that Perry was offered. He's a northern player (IL), highly rated, and we might have a shot at him.

This isn't an offer yet, but I'm surprised I haven't seen this player mentioned on this board. He just dropped into 247 yesterday:

Davon Townley

I don't know anything about him (I don't follow high school sports) but he is a redshirt freshman transfer from Penn State and he's a local boy who played at Minneapolis North. He was a 4 star player rated #312 nationally by 247 as a prep. He appeared in 7 games for PSU this year.

I'm really glad to see that Perry was offered. He's a northern player (IL), highly rated, and we might have a shot at him.

This isn't an offer yet, but I'm surprised I haven't seen this player mentioned on this board. He just dropped into 247 yesterday:

Davon Townley

I don't know anything about him (I don't follow high school sports) but he is a redshirt freshman transfer from Penn State and he's a local boy who played at Minneapolis North. He was a 4 star player rated #312 nationally by 247 as a prep. He appeared in 7 games for PSU this year.
He has 2 separate threads specifically about him being in the portal and was mentioned in every portal thread (except this one) on the first page...

He has 2 separate threads specifically about him being in the portal and was mentioned in every portal thread (except this one) on the first page...

Whoops! Sorry. Don't know how I missed those. He just dropped into the portal very recently.

Davon Townley

I didn't see McMillon from Florida in the article. I thought we offered him.

Saw a reference that Rossi was in Lincoln interviewing Nebbie's stud, true Frosh LB Ernest Hausmann. That would be an interesting offer. Judging from what I read on the Nebbie Fan Forum during the year, Hausmann has great physical talent but still needs experience and seasoning as to position play, etc. He is only the fifth true Frosh linebacker to start for Nebraska in 30 years. Developing during the season, he had 10 tackles against Michigan and 12 tackles against Wisconsin; also six solo tackles and a fumble recovery in Nebraska's season finale victory against Iowa. I think he'd be a very good get and fit very well into the Rossi system. Assume we'll make an offer ... hope the kid takes it!

If I remember correctly we went after Townley pretty hard. And I could be wrong, but wasn't he cousins or something with TJ?

It seems like PJ tend to offer D2 players or players from smaller programs in the portal.

Every time I check Twitter, a D2 player received an offer from us.

The biggest fish from a small pond (best player from a D2 program) better than the big fish from the ocean (a 4⭐️ D1 player from a FBS program)?

It seems like PJ tend to offer D2 players or players from smaller programs in the portal.

Every time I check Twitter, a D2 player received an offer from us.

The biggest fish from a small pond (best player from a D2 program) better than the big fish from the ocean (a 4⭐️ D1 player from a FBS program)?
How many D2 guys have we offered? I can think of 1.

Top Bottom