Position Chart for Rutgers game

Yeah, I don't think we'll know until Saturday unless something leaks out. Just the game we have in college.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I don't think as far as typical protocol goes light stuff is a whole lot of progress.

If he doesn't play it might not tell us much as "it's Rutgers, let's take our time" might be as much a reason.

Anybody see?

Rutgers is benching their veteran QB and going with a rookie?

I know everyone's like, Mitch?

But i'm like....Adam Mayer?....

With Pirsig out, we have 10 guys in the two deeps on OL that could/should return next year. Good step in getting a foundation on OL set with Coach Miller.

I hope Lingen plays A LOT more than Wozniak.

Defense almost back to full strength. If we can keep it that way, we have a legit shot down the road versus Nebraska/Northwestern/Sconny

Spent Thursday-Monday in DC and attended the game Saturday. Got used to seeing crab cakes on every menu and wasn't surprised to see crab pretzels sold at the game, but the lobster claw imitation Wozniak did on his one target spoiled my appetite. Not sure what the total for the year is on dropped catchable balls, but it needs to end. It has contributed to killing several first quarter drives this year. He must make every damn catch in practice otherwise they would have stopped already.

At least we all now realize why when we get near the goal line we don't just "throw the ball high for your 6'10" TE".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like Weyler has beaten out Mayes for the time being. I know he played a lot the past 3 weeks, but I assumed it was all injury related. Color me surprised.

At least we all now realize why when we get near the goal line we don't just "throw the ball high for your 6'10" TE".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just throw it as hard as you can and hope it gets stuck in his facemask.

Looks like Weyler has beaten out Mayes for the time being. I know he played a lot the past 3 weeks, but I assumed it was all injury related. Color me surprised.

Claeys says he's most consistent and plays all three interior spots.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nice to see Wright back.

Is he 100%? I know Pirsig's out, but in the past we've moved the LT to RT when they couldn't move very well. Either way, a 75% healthy Wright at RT is still better than some of the options behind him.

That way if Mitch comes back and continues to throw the ball a foot and a half off the ground to his tight end, he won't have to bend down as far as Wozniak does. That should be good for another three completions a game!

Top Bottom