Position chart for Nebraska game

Hmmmm...So is Thomas Barber starting?

Good question. I don't recall seeing him out there playing from scrimmage much (if at all), so it seems peculiar to have his first significant game action be starting on the road at Nebraska.

Thomas has played some from scrimmage, so it's possible he starts, but Jack Lynn will also play the middle in some packages. I expect that Barber will play quite a bit unless Poock is cleared later in the week.

Thomas has played some from scrimmage, so it's possible he starts, but Jack Lynn will also play the middle in some packages. I expect that Barber will play quite a bit unless Poock is cleared later in the week.

Poock out for the season
Rallis sitting for the first half for attempted murder
Time for Barber to step up!

I don't expect Barber to be the starter, but he will probably see the field in a rotation. I believe the starting LBs will be Celestin, Lynn, and Huff.

We will probably just play a ton of nickel in the first half to mitigate those two losses. Celestin and Lynn start along with the 4 DB's and either McGhee, Buford or Shenault. Thats what it's been mostly even with Rallis being available.

Nebraska's running game has looked good at time this year. It will be a big test for this young defense.

Poock out for the season
Rallis sitting for the first half for attempted murder
Time for Barber to step up!
Poock is out for the season? How did I miss that info? What is it?

Am I dreaming or did Blake Cashman get three tackles and at least 1 sack? I didn't see his name even mentioned.

Top Bottom