Poor Gene Keady

MNSnowman

An old timer
Reaction score
I don't know who (besides himself) is to blame, but Gene Keady looks positively awful on the Big 10 Network. I glanced up at the TV during the half-time show for the Wisconsin-Penn State game and he was on.

Worst. Hairpiece. Ever.

Honestly, it looked like a high-gloss piece of plastic rather than hair. It was so shiny and so black it looked like a tricked out Escalade just out of a detailers shop.

Getting older is hard enough. Looking like a buffoon while you're getting older is just plain wrong. :eek:

No need to trash Keady

He is what he has always been.

Pretty poor taste to resort to slamming a former Big 10 coach, due to his looks on tv. The man is aging, and he is doing it his way. Leave him alone.

Truth,

Keady is clearly made for radio...and aging has nothing to do with it.

His FRIENDS should be advising him to forget the silly pretense of the shiny comb-over. All I can assume is that the man has no true friends.

Truth,

Keady is clearly made for radio...and aging has nothing to do with it.

His FRIENDS should be advising him to forget the silly pretense of the shiny comb-over. All I can assume is that the man has no true friends.

Actually Mr/Mrs Keady and Tubby & Donna are close friends since the 2000 Olympics.

I don't know who (besides himself) is to blame, but Gene Keady looks positively awful on the Big 10 Network. I glanced up at the TV during the half-time show for the Wisconsin-Penn State game and he was on.

Worst. Hairpiece. Ever.

Honestly, it looked like a high-gloss piece of plastic rather than hair. It was so shiny and so black it looked like a tricked out Escalade just out of a detailers shop.

Getting older is hard enough. Looking like a buffoon while you're getting older is just plain wrong. :eek:

He should at least switch from the high gloss hair spray paint to a matte finish.
http://www.bizrate.com/haircare/oid491079437.html ;)

Would you expect anything else from Gene Keady. I wouldnt know what to do with myself if he looked any different. There are a couple of constants in life.....death taxes and Gene Keadys awesome combover:)

"trashing"? I think you have another agenda, TT, to attack like a, uh, cougar. ;)

Its a long day on BTN

I caught sight of him at one point yesterday when his comb-over was disintegrating and he looked awful. They freshened him up a bit just after that.
His 'do is outdated but it is his signature look, like Elvis and his sideburns and sequins. He's the brains in the studio, esp. compared to Doyle.

Moonlight...

I caught sight of him at one point yesterday when his comb-over was disintegrating and he looked awful. They freshened him up a bit just after that.
His 'do is outdated but it is his signature look, like Elvis and his sideburns and sequins. He's the brains in the studio, esp. compared to Doyle.

Thank God someone else brought this up...I hate Tim Doyle...worthless.

Regardless of what Keady looks like, he's still got more knowledge of the game in his pinky than Doyle will ever be able to spew in that Eastern accent of his.

absolute worst

Absolute worst hair ever! His new slicked down version is the scariest thing on cable. Doesnt he have a mirror? Sweet Jesus, someone get this guy to a hair intervention!

>>Doesnt he have a mirror?<<

It's hard to listen to basketball analysis from a guy who's clearly blind.

Top Bottom