Poll: What grade would you give Gophers coaching staff’s halftime adjustments?

• A

Votes: 32 50.0%
  • B

Votes: 24 37.5%
  • C

Votes: 6 9.4%
  • D

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • F

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters

GopherHole Staff

GopherHole Admin
Staff member
Reaction score

Defense thankfully adjusted after 2 drives. Their resilience made comeback possible

B+. Not perfect but pretty darn good.

They were the right adjustments, but they were just so obvious that it's hard to give too much credit.

We played well. I give the staff credit for that but I just hope the remember how and why things opened up today.

Reactions: Go4

They were the right adjustments, but they were just so obvious that it's hard to give too much credit.

We played well. I give the staff credit for that but I just hope the remember how and why things opened up today.
+o4

This board was an insufferable mess of wet pants after the first two drives. Some of you have no shame.
No doubt about that and I include myself. Even saw some adult only content. Glad Gophers won or it might have got out of hand.

This board was an insufferable mess of wet pants after the first two drives. Some of you have no shame.
TF does that have to do with "second half coaching adjustments??"

B. Though they’re not off the hook yet. Now they have to build on it and not let our offense go back to the offense we’ve been watching the last month.

Gave them a B because I think AK was a large part of it and I don't think they put him out of Morgan wasn't injured

Top Bottom