Votes: 16 13.7%
  • PJ Holding his "Chart to success" during press conference

Votes: 17 14.5%
  • PJ Leading the Team out of the tunnel

Votes: 42 35.9%
  • Bodysurfing PJ in Lockerroom after a win

Votes: 26 22.2%

• Total voters
After we sweep PSU, Iowa, and Wisconsin the statue should be erected as PJ riding the Floyd of Rosedale while swinging Paul Bunyon's Axe one-handed at the Governers Bell while the bell rests on top of the $5 bits of Broken Chair. He should be holding the success chart in his free hand but in such a way so that when we win the Little Brown Jug next year the jug can replace the chart so he's drinking from the jug as he swings the axe one-handed.

well you did miss a few things? Wheres the Boat and Oars? and a compass?

these will need to be included as they are now part of Us

The inability of some posters to comprehend sarcasm is astounding. I think we should do a giant inflatable likeness of P.J. at every home game, sort of like one of those Christmas lawn decorations times 10.

It has to be leading the team out of the tunnel in full out sprint mode.

Seeing how his sprinting is so popular around here it’s the only way to go.
Will the statue have an electronic timer? I mean that has to be at least 40 yards, right?

The inability of some posters to comprehend sarcasm is astounding. I think we should do a giant inflatable likeness of P.J. at every home game, sort of like one of those Christmas lawn decorations times 10.
Absolutely!!! A giant, inflatable PJ Fleck out in front of Williams Arena would be great. Set it up on the pavement of a blocked off Oak Street, soon to be renamed PJ Fleck Ave. Let's just get that done.

Last edited:

More than 1 entrance.
More than 1 statue.

Absolutely!!! A giant, inflatable PJ Fleck out in front of Williams Arena would be great. Set it up on the pavement of a blocked off Oak Street, soon to be renamed PJ Fleck Ave. Let's just get that done.

When the Gophs play in Shitsconsin, they can put the inflatable PJ in front of the "Welcome to Wisconsin" sign that Goldy is throwing the snowball at.

Top Bottom