Poll: Gophers record at the end of Big Ten play

What will the Gophers record be at the end of conference play?

• 12-0 (9-0)

Votes: 17 13.5%
  • 11-1 (8-1)

Votes: 30 23.8%
  • 10-2 (7-2)

Votes: 43 34.1%
  • 9-3 (6-3)

Votes: 32 25.4%
  • 8-4 (5-4)

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • 7-5 (4-5) or worse

Votes: 2 1.6%

• Total voters

matt

Let's get weird
Reaction score
Now that we have seen the Gophers finish their non-conference schedule, what record do you think they will have at the end of conference play?

Went with 10-2 because I think we will drop a few somewhere although I don't see any sure fire losses on our schedule and absolutely don't think that running the table is out of the question.

I’m going 11-1 not picking a particular game as the loss but just feel like there will be Minnesota luck costing us a game due to bad weather, an awful call or just something unforeseen costing us a game.

10-2.
Two road losses, PSU and one other.

10-2 and i think that wins the west.

drop one of PSU or Mich St (lean would be PSU as as long as we don't make mistakes, I don't think Michigan State's defense can stop us and their offense will struggle to keep up if so and PSU will be a much more hostile environment with a good secondary that I worry allows them stack the box with CRAB out)
drop one of Purdue, Iowa, WI as one of them is probably going to put their best game together. If I was picking right now, lean would be WI as it's on the road, but we'll see.

Yeah the safe bet to me is 10-2 with the 2 losses coming from 1 of penn state/msu, and the other from Iowa/wisconsin.

Although I really don’t see a loss on the schedule.

What an exciting position to be in. The ~40% of people predicting the team to go 11-1 or better are essentially saying they think we will be one game (the conference championship) away from going to the College Football Playoff.

Yeah the safe bet to me is 10-2 with the 2 losses coming from 1 of penn state/msu, and the other from Iowa/wisconsin.

Although I really don’t see a loss on the schedule.
Ha, to me it's 9-3 because it's the Gophers and there's always a headscratcher or two at the end of the year.

Looks like I'm with the majority, but I hope I'm wrong.

Ha, to me it's 9-3 because it's the Gophers and there's always a headscratcher or two at the end of the year.
This was my vote and my reasoning as well. Will likely be underdogs against Penn St (as of now), then could lose this weekend, maybe Wisc, maybe one other headscratcher.

Hard not to say undefeated, but the reality is that with CAB out I don't trust the WR core will be good enough to create a solid passing attack that can win big games. I still think they win the West, but not good enough to make it into the national championship spotlight yet.

Sorry to say it to the haters, but we won’t lose a game until Indianapolis

And spoiler alert but the coach there was born on third and might get picked off

Maybe this team is different.

But, the Gophers always seem to find a way to lose a game they have no business losing.

(BTW, this Sunday is the one-year anniversary of ......................well, you know)

Probably gonna lose to Penn State and either Iowa or Wisconsin one of those two.

Sorry to say it to the haters, but we won’t lose a game until Indianapolis

And spoiler alert but the coach there was born on third and might get picked off
Still say this

Top Bottom