Point Spread

mtgo4

Reaction score
Does anyone know what the point spread is for tonights game ??

dr don and I do have 10

5dimes.com and betus.com have it at NDSU +20 <<< everyone put $100 on that!!

This game will not be close. No way, no chance. You're talking about a likely Final 4 contender against the North Freakin' Dakota State Fighting Sioux.

Have nice trip back up to Grand Forks in the blizzard :)

I think gambling lesson #1 is never put your money on NDSU. Considering their three best options are undersized forwards (Tveidt, Carlson, Bjorklund, although Bjorklund is a little bigger), I don't think the Gophers will have too much trouble with NDSU. But I guess you never know. If we come out flat and with too big of egos, it could be a lot closer than it should be.

I wouldn't touch this game at -18.

take the +18

Gophers coming home off an impressive tourney win, day of travel, 1 day walk through and taking on a team that returns their top 2 scorers. Gophers win but this is a prime let down spot to get this many points.

Nada

There's no Vegas line for the game, at least not yet. I guess you could be seeing some off-shore lines but nothing from Las Vegas Sports Consultants.

That being said, I would take NDSU and the points if the spread were anything in double digits. Hangover from Puerto Rico, feeling pretty good about themselves, just before Thanksgiving break; along with the fact that this game means so much more to NDSU than the Gophers.

I expect a lathargic effort from the guys tonight. Plain and simple.

We can't overlook this one...The bison almost beat Oregon...Oregon isn't that great this year, but they are still a power conference team. This is the second biggest rivalry game for the bison besides SDSU, so I would expect them to come out looking sharp. Their projected record is 19-9 as well.

There is no vegas line up yet, but this game is a sucker bet at +19, abandon ship!

Since when is Art so confident/optimistic with the Gophers? I'm not complaining, I'm just not used to it.

This game will not be close. No way, no chance. You're talking about a likely Final 4 contender against the North Freakin' Dakota State Fighting Sioux.

Have nice trip back up to Grand Forks in the blizzard :)

Wrong school, we get the privilege of matching up with the Bison, not the Sioux

I am not sure what is worse, you getting the mascot name wrong, or Tubby not even knowing that it is ND instead of SD

Top Bottom