Plsek is a stud

GopherinPhilly

Reaction score
Rewatched the game and saw Plsek decleat and pancake his defender on several plays. This kid is a true FR and is going to be an absolute beast. He'll seal the edge and open up our running game over the coming years. Kids nickname has to be something like dozer or IHOP or something.

Kill's recruits may not be 4 and 5 stars...but they can play.

I've been noticing him the last couple games too - very valuable blocker.

He's been the best true freshman so far.

Prime example of Kill knowing what he needs for his system. Ne he's not going to blaze a top 40 speed, but he can do what Kill needs him to do well. He must have been doing it well for Kill to burn a RS.

Great post.

I completely agree, I started really watching him closely over the last couple of weeks and he is a dominating blocker. He's a decent receiver, but he really blocks well.

Rewatched the game and saw Plsek decleat and pancake his defender on several plays. This kid is a true FR and is going to be an absolute beast. He'll seal the edge and open up our running game over the coming years. Kids nickname has to be something like dozer or IHOP or something.

Lincoln Plsek of Waco Texas - I like the nickname, "The Berserker" after John Nord The Berzerker" of pro wrestling http://www.onlineworldofwrestling.com/bios/j/john-nord/.

Maxx Williams and Pisek will be huge assets for Nelson and the Gophers for the next 3 years.

Maxx Williams and Pisek will be huge assets for Nelson and the Gophers for the next 3 years.

Don't forget Goodger for the next two as well. He showed some promise earlier this year.

Don't forget Goodger for the next two as well. He showed some promise earlier this year.

Goodger has been a pleasant surprise. Plsek looks a little lumpy, but the kid can play. I think both of these guys are going to be contributors going forward.

He absolutely crushed his defender on Kirkwood's long run. I watched about a half dozen times. He's only going to get better. I see All Big Ten soon.

Top Bottom