Please tell me...

tap

Reaction score
this is an April Fool joke!

Kill=Tubby Smith

Please say it isn't so Joe. Good luck Joe on selling out TCF Bank Stadium and recruiting good football players. I thought we had resources to pay for a good coach and staff and we end up with this hire. Nice job on wasting $60,000 on a search firm and giving us hope that we were getting a top coach. We end up with a coach who can't even beat Miami of Ohio.

Honestly, I want to give the guy a chance...but at the same time, would love to look Maturi in the eyes and have him explain to me how a mid-major coach is the BEST option for the program.

Honestly, I want to give the guy a chance...but at the same time, would love to look Maturi in the eyes and have him explain to me how a mid-major coach is the BEST option for the program.

This.

I'm on record here supporting Maturi's accomplishments (and he has had some, more than just Tubby), but I am seriously concerned about this situation. I do think Kill is a good coach, just not what we needed right now. That said, I'll get behind him and the team and wait about 3 years before drawing any conclusions.

Top Bottom