Please start Paul Carter!!!

Agreed on Carter. We need another player on the floor who at least looks at the basket. Colton, for whatever reason, has almost quit looking to score. I thought maybe he was coming out of it a little against Illinois, but he was very tentative again tonight - but no one looked good. Only a freshman and I do think he is going to be a great one before he's done, but right now it seems that we need something else in the mix among that first group. That all being said, I'm not at practice, I'm not Tubby...

I think starting Carter in favor of Iverson would not be a bad idea. When both Sampson and Iverson start we only pass the ball around the perimeter or have them post for the ball at the 3 point line. So when we do that our offense predictably is stale. With Carter at least get we get someone looking to take it to the hoop. Where as Iverson is looking to get rid of it as soon as he touches it.

Actually, the first five Tubby puts out there are not our best combination.

Nolen is turtle slow at running the offense...when Devoe goes in everyone starts moving. Nolen should get 15 minutes tops.

I wouldn't at all be suprised to see Carter being one of the leading scorers next year. He seems to be the only player who can create his own shot. I doubt he starts next year, but he will get major minutes.. He also looks pissed-off at all times--I like that in a player.

I wouldn't at all be suprised to see Carter being one of the leading scorers next year. He seems to be the only player who can create his own shot. I doubt he starts next year, but he will get major minutes.. He also looks pissed-off at all times--I like that in a player.
Paul can get open almost whenever he wants. Unfortunately, those open shots don't go through the hoop very often. He is shooting under 40% this year. And that's a trend since last year, in junior college, he was also under 40% until a couple good games near the end got him barely over.

Just my opinion, but I think we'll see newcomers Royce White, Rodney Williams and Trevor Mbakwe getting the majority of minutes opposite DJ at forward next year.

If pc starts with dj then who comes off the bench at the 4, or do we just rotate dj and ralph and cut down the rotation

bring in Colt

If pc starts with dj then who comes off the bench at the 4, or do we just rotate dj and ralph and cut down the rotation

Bring in Colt for Ralph. Revolve dj, ralph, and colt. DJ and ralph getting the most minutes. The rest is a crapshoot.

Top Bottom