Please make sure you only buy ur bowl game tickets directly from the U of M's office

I would be curious to see the number of estimated ticket sales through 3rd party vendors that don't represent the U's AD. I would also be curious to see how many tickets we sold for the past two bowl games.

Does anyone have any of these numbers?

Whoever made the comment about buying bowl tickets, even if you cant go, and donating them; I'm bumping that idea.

Helps out the U and makes me feel like a alright person around the holidays.

Ground breaking news Doogie...why don't you also say you took the garbage out last night

Because nobody cares if he took his garbage out. But many people -- especially on this board -- are interested in how many tickets get sold.

according the st. paul pioneer press: U has sold 3,000 of their allotment as of this morning. wouldn't you rather be in warm and sunny houston, texas on december 28th cheering on our football gophers than sitting in minnesota in 30 degree weather under gray skies? i think i know the answer to that question.

again, PLEASE MAKE SURE IF YOU HAVE NOT BOUGHT YOU TICKETS YET, AND PLAN TO, THAT YOU SUPPORT THE U OF M AND BUY THEM FROM THE U's TICKET OFFICE ONLY. our program does not get credit for any tickets bought through 3rd party street scalpers, online scalper sites such as ebay/craigslist, or online ticket brokers. even if you end up paying $10-$15 more per ticket in the end, consider it a commitment to our football program and enhancing our status with bowl committee decision makers around the country come future bowl selections times.

please do your part in supporting OUR proud football program and buy your tickets through the U of M.

go gophers! ski-u-mah!

Thanks supadupafly. Yes, please buy from the tix office. If you're going to the game, why not treat yourself to great seats while being surrounded by Gopher fans? Everyone wins!

Ski-U-Mah and Go Gophers!

Really?!? I thought the $75 tix put you between about the 20 and 40. I didn't know the tix office had released tix. When/how did you get them?

You can see your seat assignments on mygophersports.com

Really?!? I thought the $75 tix put you between about the 20 and 40. I didn't know the tix office had released tix. When/how did you get them?

You can get Row K on the 50 yard line for cheaper on StubHub. I know it helps the U out, but I still feel salty.

The donation thing is a great idea. Too bad there isn't a way to reward the student season ticket holders who do go to every game. I'm sure a free tic would help the finances and make a road trip more likely

The donation thing is a great idea. Too bad there isn't a way to reward the student season ticket holders who do go to every game. I'm sure a free tic would help the finances and make a road trip more likely

Cool thing is they are offering a $200 package round trip for students. Bus, team hotel and ticket not that unaffordable

Top Bottom