Please Make It Stop …

Well, somebody has to clean the toilets.............

in further news, the Vikings are projected to reach the Super Bowl and the Twins are projected to reach the World Series.

on a more serious front - once a school becomes a "brand name" or a "helmet school," how long does that school have to be bad to lose their helmet status?

The Gophers were a Helmet school in the 30's, and again in the early 60's. They clearly lost that status.

So, how long does Nebraska have to be a steaming pile of poo before people forget about the glory years?

in further news, the Vikings are projected to reach the Super Bowl and the Twins are projected to reach the World Series.

on a more serious front - once a school becomes a "brand name" or a "helmet school," how long does that school have to be bad to lose their helmet status?

The Gophers were a Helmet school in the 30's, and again in the early 60's. They clearly lost that status.

So, how long does Nebraska have to be a steaming pile of poo before people forget about the glory years?
When TV restored national glory to college football. Way more people could see teams from all over starting after our leather helmet era. For the most part Nebraska has lost their status as well.

Can we get a welfare check on rj young… he might not be ok…
You can always find someone willing to make the off the wall prediction knowing that there will be no accountability if they are wrong but they will look like a genius if they are right.

Predicting Nebraska to be a bowl team next year sure....Rose Bowl coming off 4 straight sub .500 seasons however seems highly unlikely.

You can always find someone willing to make the off the wall prediction knowing that there will be no accountability if they are wrong but they will look like a genius if they are right.

Predicting Nebraska to be a bowl team next year sure....Rose Bowl coming off 4 straight sub .500 seasons however seems highly unlikely.
I predict the Gophers will be national champs next year! You heard it here first!

I was so surprised by Nebraska in the Rose Bowl that I almost missed three SEC teams in the College Football Playoff... I don't know if I'd even watch.

Yup. Here we go...

Attachments

• FCR_BowlPrediction.jpg
    FCR_BowlPrediction.jpg
    451.3 KB · Views: 41

Top Bottom