Please don't rush the court

howeda7

Reaction score
This is our rivals. We've beaten them 3 times in a row. This is routine. :clap:

Westbrook

This is our rivals. We've beaten them 3 times in a row. This is routine. :clap:

That was pretty classless move on Westy's part. Driving the lane after the other team backs off to let the clock run out.

One big hearty BOOO to Westy.

:mad::p:mad:

That was pretty classless move on Westy's part. Driving the lane after the other team backs off to let the clock run out.

It was borderline. The game clock was ahead of the shot clock. Technically we had to shoot it, so it wasn't as bad as if that was not the case. However, I'd rather he hadn't done that. Given the way he's acted this year, who can be surprised?

Against anyone else I totally agree. Against Wisconsin, eh.

Westbrook

Play the game he had to shoot what the difference between that and jacking up a three.

Hughes was playing til the end. Ryan was upset they started the clock with 3.3 left. Play the game.

Wrong, Wrong, Wrong

Bo's boys did the same thing (although it was a lob-dunk thing) against Tom Izzo in '03 (I think), so Bucky has NOTHING to whine about. Maybe they could have shot a few more threes . . .

:rolleyes:

Chill out, and enjoy 3 wins in a row against the "almighty" Badgers.

Top Bottom