Players seem confused

Run defense is great. Pass defense is beyond awful. They have given up 800 yards in the last two weeks.
NU's 3 pass drive for a TD looked like a skeleton passing drill, only our defense was supposed to be on the field.

The experience of someone like Sori-Marin is deeply missed. Someone needs to step into the leadership role.

While this is true. I'm stunned at how slow we are. We have very slow feet. It's almost stunning.

While this is true. I'm stunned at how slow we are. We have very slow feet. It's almost stunning.
I noticed #33 seemed really slow and took bad angles on a few plays

I don’t necessarily think they are slow I feel it’s more misalignment and confusion

I don’t necessarily think they are slow I feel it’s more misalignment and confusion
They are running past us and by us in the secondary. It happened last week. It happed like crazy yesterday. It is what it is.

Definitely stunned.
Hoping to not be stunned at how fast our opponent is this Saturday. They spread you out and can run. Does it matter, though?

Last edited:

Hence, not withstanding previous assessment, wherefore "almost stunned" to the extend of the...

Read the fine print. ;) Just making a dumb joke. We get what everyone is saying.

Top Bottom