places to watch the Nebraska game in St. Paul?

Reaction score
Just curious if there's a contingent of people going somewhere to watch the game in the Grand Ave neighborhood. Someplace like Billy's, B-dubs or even Wild Onion. The challenge is sometimes getting the staff to turn the game on with sound (not gonna make any politically incorrect statements about this). The bulb on my home theatre projector fried over the weekend. I have a new one on order but I'm not sure it'll be here by Saturday. Damn snowstorms in the northeast!

Just curious if there's a contingent of people going somewhere to watch the game in the Grand Ave neighborhood. Someplace like Billy's, B-dubs or even Wild Onion. The challenge is sometimes getting the staff to turn the game on with sound (not gonna make any politically incorrect statements about this). The bulb on my home theatre projector fried over the weekend. I have a new one on order but I'm not sure it'll be here by Saturday. Damn snowstorms in the northeast!

If you can get over to Highland Park area, Tiffs usually has the Gopher game on with sounds.

Yeah if you travel just slightly farther Tiffs does usually have the sound goin. Otherwise hop on 94 and go to campus and watch the game at the library, BWs, Blarneys, Big 10, etc etc etc.

Try local:

http://www.shopjimmy.com/

I got a bulb for a DLP tv the same day. Just a short trip to Burnsville, Mn.

Wish I knew of a good viewing spot, but I don't.

Myself and a few others are heading to Moose Country in Lillydale to watch the (off 35E, right across the river from Saint Paul), and will probably grab a cigar or two at the Perfect Ash after.

O'Gara's on Snelling and Selby should have it on. Not a large contingent of fans the one game I watched there in the past.

Top Bottom