place to stay in the North Shore?

Dunceswithwolves

Reaction score
The wife is hearing good things about a vacation on the North Shore. Any suggestions for places to stay? Things to do?

North Shore is amazing. The hiking is incredible, it's everything that makes MN so great.

We've stayed at Blue Fin Bay a few times and have loved it. I'm sure there are plenty of other options as well.

Go North Shore!!

I could have suggestions but you'll need to be more specific. Are you talking camping, RV camping, cabin or hotel? Are you talking Duluth area or Grand Marais area?

The north shore is awesome for hiking, fishing, drinking, fooding, shopping etc.

For families with kids, it's hard to beat Cove Point Lodge, a mile south of Beaver Bay. Heck, makes for a good couples' retreat as well, which is what my wife and i did last August. Location is good striking distance from Two Harbors, Gooseberry, Split Rock, Tettegouche, Palisade Head. On site there's a fire pit with nightly complimentary s'mores, walking trail to Cove Point (where tons of guys pop the question), full bar and restaurant, complimentary Scandinavian-style breakfast, bocce equipment for loan, disc golf course, nice lobby with a fireplace, and more that I'm probably forgetting.

Top Bottom