PJ Post Game Press Conference (Gophers 30 - Colorado 0)

No one likes Fran Tarkenton more than Fran Tarkenton and no one likes PJ more than PJ. Tark is in the Hall Of Fame, so lets run with it.

No one likes Fran Tarkenton more than Fran Tarkenton and no one likes PJ more than PJ. Tark is in the Hall Of Fame, so lets run with it.
Glad I didn’t watch it then. Can you give me a quick (or lengthy) synopsis on how coach Fleck spent 6+minutes talking only about himself and not the team, the coaches, the fans or the medical staff?

Glad I didn’t watch it then. Can you give me a quick (or lengthy) synopsis on how coach Fleck spent 6+minutes talking only about himself and not the team, the coaches, the fans or the medical staff?
Agreed. I really like how PJ coaches and relates to his team. For those who can’t understand it, you are of touch with 2021 or insecure with how a good football team is developed In this day in age.

My post was the work of an imposter who had been drinking beer since the start of the game.

Love the bit about Mo saying he is 2-0 as a coach. I won't be surprised one bit if he ends up becoming a coach whenever his playing career ends.
At the Miami OH game he was all over the place scooting around on his scooter, in on huddles during timeouts on the field.

Some guys kinda vanish when hurt but no is still out there.

Top Bottom