PJ Miced Up Episode 4

Again with the mice? Gross!

It's been mentioned before, but you can tell that Fleck is jacked about this team's chances for a great season. Again in this video he tells them, "We've got something special here...not guaranteed, but special." Hard not to get excited about that as a fan.

It's been mentioned before, but you can tell that Fleck is jacked about this team's chances for a great season. Again in this video he tells them, "We've got something special here...not guaranteed, but special." Hard not to get excited about that as a fan.
That's probably a good sign.

miced up​

Jump to navigationJump to search

English[edit]​

Verb[edit]​

miced up
  1. simple past tense and past participle of mic up
More than one way to express it, but the more common formulation is “mic’d up,” expressed as a contraction—eliminating confusion for those who see and the word “mice” stand out. English is a funny and flexible language with almost more irregular than regular formulations. I personally would prefer mic’ed up (contraction of “microphoned up,”) but no one apparently uses my version. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Last edited:

More than one way to express it, but the more common formulation and is “mic’d up,” expressed as a contraction—eliminating confusion for those who see and the word “mice” stand out. English is a funny and flexible language with almost more irregular than regular formulations. I personally would prefer mic’ed up (contraction of “microphoned up,”) but no one apparently uses my version. 🤷🏼‍♂️
I just use miced up because the first time I posted I got spellchecked without paying attention and accidentally posted 'miced up' and just ran with it a few times.

I just use miced up because the first time I posted I got spellchecked without paying attention and accidentally posted 'miced up' and just ran with it a few times.
I get the joke...not saying it's your greatest joke ever...but I get it. I just think mice are gross so I have to give you a hard time about it.

This guy came back for a tryout...

Just tall enough to be a wide receiver...

1622900250524.png1622900267272.png

Wasn't sure where to put this, no mice...

When did it become a thing for MEN to wear sports bras? Bizarre

Top Bottom