PJ Fleck show on-line

Thanks for posting this, swingman.

I almost didn't click, because (I'm thinking) "All these coach's shows are alike".

But not so in this case. If my son had an opportunity to choose a school for a college football career, I'd want him to play for this guy. At approximately the 5 minute mark of the video, he talks about Bryce Williams. then it goes on from there, and it just gets more and more impressive.

Fleck's detractors always seem to be implying that he's a snake oil salesman, that he's a phony, that he's not genuine. I think those detractors are 100% dead-ass wrong. This man is real.

I almost didn't click, because (I'm thinking) "All these coach's shows are alike".

But not so in this case. If my son had an opportunity to choose a school for a college football career, I'd want him to play for this guy. At approximately the 5 minute mark of the video, he talks about Bryce Williams. then it goes on from there, and it just gets more and more impressive.

Fleck's detractors always seem to be implying that he's a snake oil salesman, that he's a phony, that he's not genuine. I think those detractors are 100% dead-ass wrong. This man is real.
“I'm not his employer, I'm not his supervisor, and I'm not an expert — at all”

so you’ll share your opinion on fleck but not other things citing the reasons above? Interesting!

“I'm not his employer, I'm not his supervisor, and I'm not an expert — at all”

so you’ll share your opinion on fleck but not other things citing the reasons above? Interesting!

1) I like the way he relates with the players. I'm not claiming any expertise, however.

2) We have more than enough posts second-guessing play calling; no need for me to pile on.

3) Second-guessing just isn't my thing. I just don't feel the compulsion that some do.

4) I'm generally an optimistic, positive person. I'm not looking for the cloud; I'm enjoying the silver lining.

Again, though — feel free to second-guess the offensive play calling. It's your prerogative. I promise I'll stop giving you guys static about doing so. Everyone will be happy!

I always remember my friend that played for the Gophers saying that Wacker knew every player and Mason didn't but was a better coach. Fleck seems to do both pretty well.

Top Bottom