PJ Fleck either changes/adapts or goes…

We aren't playing to our QB's strengths, I'd argue coaching has done more to screw up Athan than he has the offense. OC: 85% QB: 15%.
This I agree with, the play calling and coaching have not been on par with the previous staff. Takes time but have not really seen a lot of improvement or that was a great call. Had a few flashes yesterday but that game got completely out of control. Not built for shoot outs and having to score 40 plus points. There isn't a lot that says that will win a game.

Hes lost the hunger and intensity?? Thats a ridiculous take
exactly. that would be the end of "Row the Boat" if that were to happen. Ridiculous speculation in that everything PJ stands for would be tossed overboard if he were to leave for a different HC job

I've been a huge Fleck fan.
But he needs to change.

1. Stop playing not to lose. There is nothing elite about that mindset. This has to be the primary change.

2. Must recruit better. And I'm skeptical he can. If anything, recruiting seems to have declined.

3. Hire a legit GD offensive coordinator, one that can and will install and develop a dangerous passing game.

4. Demand more from your new special teams coach.

5. Cannot go into 2024 with AK as QB1. Can. Not.
This!

Top Bottom