PJ Fleck and his infinite weirdness

BeerFueledFF

Reaction score
Further down in their article they do an honorable mention bit with this interesting quote:

""College GameDay"'s sign police are notorious for confiscating all the signs that are actually funny and good. They failed in a big way on Saturday at Minnesota."

When did we end up with GameDay?

dpodoll68

Elite Poster
Reaction score

"Hate on Fleck's "Row The Boat" crap all you want, but it works. It works at a little program like Western Michigan, it works at a Big Ten program like Minnesota and it might just work at a big-time program, or perhaps even an NFL organization, if that's where Fleck decides to take his next step."

It's weird how they phrase this, given that Minnesota is a big-time program.

Ope3

Reaction score
Further down in their article they do an honorable mention bit with this interesting quote:

""College GameDay"'s sign police are notorious for confiscating all the signs that are actually funny and good. They failed in a big way on Saturday at Minnesota."

When did we end up with GameDay?

I doubt Golf digest does a lot of fact checking on an article/blog about NCAA football. What does Field & Stream have to say about the Gophers?

GoodasGold

Reaction score
I doubt Golf digest does a lot of fact checking on an article/blog about NCAA football. What does Field & Stream have to say about the Gophers?

Par for the course.

Jeshurun

King of the Too's
Reaction score
Par for the course.

giphy.gif

Texas-Gopher

Reaction score
You can't be both better and normal. You can't be elite and average.

I'm very good with weird.

Top Bottom