PJ’s Road Record gives me confidence!

Otis

Reaction score
After the first two years where the Gophers were 1-7 on the road, PJ made a QB change and has since gone 11-4 on the road. This does not include his 3-0 record in bowls.

This tells me he knows how to prepare his team for tough environments. Winning the majority of your road games is hard to do.

I believe the Gophers who are pretty rested from their pre-conference schedule will be a driven, detailed and mistake limiting team at East Lansing who will emerge victorious!

Now please remove that thread implying an MSU upset and cheer the Gophers on!

That is impressive! No doubt, a winnable and important game in our season.

Yeah, most of their recent bad games have come at home which is odd.
- Illinois & Bowling Green last year
- Iowa in 2020
- South Dakota St, Georgia Southern and Wisconsin in 2019

This game will be more about the mental toughness of our team than the skill. We are the better team this year, but we will learn a lot about the toughness of our guys in the trenches. They will get punched and how they respond will tell us a lot about this team. I think PJ has this team ready to cruise and we only lose if when things get challenging the guys up front didn't stick with the fight. I believe we have the leadership (in coaching and players) to show the nation we are a special team. Now its time to see it as the rubber hits the road.

Top Bottom