Pitino with the right choice!(?) - JP Macura

Did that LinkedIn page use to have a picture? If so the dude took it down haha.

I wonder if the StarTribune will do a follow up story about JP from 2 weeks ago about this home grown boy that has turned his cheeks on MN.

Two things; I have a highly functioning autistic cousin (from what I have seen/read I'd say he is very similar to JP) a couple of drinks do something completely foreign to them than what normal drinkers experience. Also, one of our top recruits for next year is a Lakeville North player... he and his family have shown great support for JP & probably will probably read or be told what is said on GH, so ripping him might not be the best move.

No idea if he was out with teammates or friends, but if you are that wasted, that is when you need your friends to step-up and and pull you out of that summ'bich.

The 20-year-old guard recently finished his second season with the Musketeers. He averaged 9.4 points, 2.6 rebounds and 2.0 assists while shooting 47 percent from the field, including 35.6 percent from beyond the arc, in 34 games.

Two things; I have a highly functioning autistic cousin (from what I have seen/read I'd say he is very similar to JP) a couple of drinks do something completely foreign to them than what normal drinkers experience. Also, one of our top recruits for next year is a Lakeville North player... he and his family have shown great support for JP & probably will probably read or be told what is said on GH, so ripping him might not be the best move.

No idea if he was out with teammates or friends, but if you are that wasted, that is when you need your friends to step-up and and pull you out of that summ'bich.

If they are that sensitive to what is said in the public domain then I hope they have put their head in the sand and haven't seen all the comments in the media and gopherhole about our threesome. If anything it shows that a D1 player tied to MN receives public digital scrutiny in MN no matter where they go if they make mistakes. JP screwed up and our 3 gophers did to, but the great thing about the US of A is that we are a very forgiving culture. I'm thrilled that all 3 gophers will be back next year and I couldn't care less what happened. They made a mistake, they learned from it, let's move on.

Are people sure he wasn't just showing his Whizzinator?

Maybe he met a med student at the bar, and had a growth he wanted to have checked out?

The 20-year-old guard recently finished his second season with the Musketeers. He averaged 9.4 points, 2.6 rebounds and 2.0 assists while shooting 47 percent from the field, including 35.6 percent from beyond the arc, in 34 games.
JP has autism?

XU has a very high level of tolerance for the behavior of their BB players.
The brawl at the end of the UC/XU game a few years ago was clearly instigated by the X players.
The UC coach apologized for the shame his players brought on their school and suspended a couple.
X coach said nothing of significance and no suspensions.

At one time or another EVERY. Remember Bo Wade???

He doesn't even care about the Badgers. The screen name is a red herring to throw people off the fact that his sole purpose here is to give Tony Bennett the longest textual handjob in recorded history.

Just want to say that the rarely used slang term for what Macura did is "hanging a rat".

Kudos on Macura for going for the rat instead of its more benign cousin the moon.

He doesn't even care about the Badgers. The screen name is a red herring to throw people off the fact that his sole purpose here is to give Tony Bennett the longest textual handjob in recorded history.

I thought Built was blowing him and he comes on the Hole to come up for air

Obviously Xavier needs to recruit kids of higher character and should have done a better job of vetting JP. At least that's what the narrative would be here.

The real story here is that Jim Souhan was right. That Baldy McBalderson can't coach, and Jim knows his college hoops. :cool:

Only two possible outcomes of this via GHers.

Group 1: outraged that Pitino didn't try to recruit him back to Minnesota.

Group 2: outraged that Pitino did try to recruit him back to Minnesota.

Group 3: Folks outraged at folks in Groups 1 and 2.

Also, one of our top recruits for next year is a Lakeville North player... he and his family have shown great support for JP & probably will probably read or be told what is said on GH, so ripping him might not be the best move."

One of the dumber things I've read on GH in some time. Thanks for the laugh.

JP hasn't bought in to the Xavier program. Their motto since the Cincinnati brawl has been "Zip em Up".

Two years in the program and he still struggles with it.

Top Bottom