Pitino post MSU win on Springs: Hopefully it's not too serious, but we think it is.

GopherLady

Reaction score
Just a couple of quick notes from his 1500 interview:

Richard Pitino:
• We're a tough team, everyone talks about MSU's toughness, and we went toe to toe.
• Hopefully it's not too serious, but we think it is.
• We needed to win this game ugly
• Reggie was great, he delivered offensively, Murphy's rebounds were phenomenal.
• You win 9 of 10 in this league, hard to do. We're fun to watch, we scrap and fight.
• Get some rest, we know how good Michigan is. They're a great team.

Next man up. Great win

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thankfully we have McBrayer. But that is still a tough blow when we've stayed mostly healthy

We're gonna need Dupree to be huge for the next (hopefully) 3 or 4 games. I think this will increase Dupree's minutes more than it will affect Hurt or Gilbert, but we will still need either of them to provide some quality minutes off the bench.

We're gonna need Dupree to be huge for the next (hopefully) 3 or 4 games. I think this will increase Dupree's minutes more than it will affect Hurt or Gilbert, but we will still need either of them to provide some quality minutes off the bench.

I think what will happen is coffey/mcbrayer gets more minutes at the 2 and hurt or Gilbert takes some of coffeys 3 minutes

I think what will happen is coffey/mcbrayer gets more minutes at the 2 and hurt or Gilbert takes some of coffeys 3 minutes

That has to be the case unless Sharpe starts getting minutes. A lot of minutes to replace

Top Bottom