Pitino: Dre Mathieu was MVP of today's scrimmage

You mean like how Tubby has not coached a game at TT yet is "doing very well"?

BTW, this is not an anti-Tubby comment, just pointing out the hypocrisy.

You smart poster, Tubby has secured 3 players for 2014. What have we done?

You smart poster, Tubby has secured 3 players for 2014. What have we done?

Oh okay, I'm sorry for my mistake. Just to be clear, the fact that the Manhattan Jaspers have received commitments from 4 2014 prospects means that they are doing better than Texas Tech right? I would hate to find even more hypocrisy in your statements.

Also, please don't refer to Minnesota as we. You obviously don't want to claim us and we certainly don't want to claim you. I'm sure you would be more than welcome on the TT boards though.

Oh okay, I'm sorry for my mistake. Just to be clear, the fact that the Manhattan Jaspers have received commitments from 4 2014 prospects means that they are doing better than Texas Tech right? I would hate to find even more hypocrisy in your statements.

Also, please don't refer to Minnesota as we. You obviously don't want to claim us and we certainly don't want to claim you. I'm sure you would be more than welcome on the TT boards though.

As I have said before, I cheer for a bunch of teams TT included now. Currently, I live in MN so I support the team the hardest. It won't be the same for sure but I support it. For you and some so-called-fans, it won't be long before you say, "good old days".

Go Gophers

As I have said before, I cheer for a bunch of teams TT included now. Currently, I live in MN so I support the team the hardest. It won't be the same for sure but I support it. For you and some so-called-fans, it won't be long before you say, "good old days".

Go Gophers

This is what you're hoping for. You want Pitino to struggle so everyone remembers the "good old days" with your idol. You are not a Gopher fan. You can say that you are, but no one is buying it.

Also, how in the world does a coach having 3 commitments mean they are doing better than a coach with 1? What awful logic. SMU has only one commitment, but it's from a top 5 player in the class. I suppose Texas Tech's recruiting class is better though since they have more players?

For you and some so-called-fans

I'm the "so-called-fan"? Now that's a good one.

Currently, I live in MN so I support the team the hardest.

You've sure got a funny way of showing your support

BTW, you completely side-stepped the first part of my post. Do you agree that the Manhattan Jaspers are doing better than Texas Tech?

Do you agree that the Manhattan Jaspers are doing better than Texas Tech?

I do. But that's just because they have a coach not named "Tubby Smith" on their sidelines.

I'll hang up and wait for the sh*tstorm.

Go Gophers

Great! See you at the scrimmage, then, I presume.

Because it's a little insane to think he's going to be better than Andre. If he is, we're up there for the best backcourt in the country when you factor in Smith as well. I think you're overestimating the value of one scrimmage and a rule change.

yup so far this kid has been terrible.. keep leading the team Mathieu love what he brings to the table something this team has not had for the last 4 or 5 years a point guard with speed and can get in the lane and cause problems..

If we had Dusty on this team, we'd be positioned to make a deep run. Dusty was an exceptional college player. I think he gets underestimated because he plied his trade during the bad ol' years.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Oto Osenieks looking like Dusty Rychat with this active 4man play moving around the basket tonight. Will it keep.</p>— Ryan James (@RyanJamesMN) <a href="https://twitter.com/RyanJamesMN/statuses/391359474943799298">October 19, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Top Bottom