Pictures: U unveils new renderings of Athletes Village

What are the plans for the track & field team?

Are they going to build both an indoor as well as an outdoor facility?

Have these facilities helped football or basketball recruiting at all? I'm seriously asking.

I realize we needed them no matter what, but it doesn't seem to have helped at all. We are one of the worst teams in Big Ten in basketball for the 3rd or 4th straight year and are facing a 4-5 conference football record in one of the worst West divisions ever.

Have these facilities helped football or basketball recruiting at all? I'm seriously asking.

I realize we needed them no matter what, but it doesn't seem to have helped at all. We are one of the worst teams in Big Ten in basketball for the 3rd or 4th straight year and are facing a 4-5 conference football record in one of the worst West divisions ever.
You answered your own question. The facilities are below average in the conference but not as far below as they were previously.

are facing a 4-5 conference football record in one of the worst West divisions ever.
We're also facing a 5-4 conference record which would be 3 out of 4 seasons of being above 500 in conference, which hasn't happened since the 60s

Top Bottom