Pick'ems Week 3

Minnesota Golden Gophers at University of North Carolina

Syracuse Orange
at Purdue Boilermakers

Fresno State Bulldogs at Arizona State Devils

Kansas State Wildcats at Missouri Tigers

I'm with Talon, I'm picking GSU over Wisconsin. For a bonus play. 1. Minnesota over North Carolina. 2. Purdue over Suckacuse. 3. Fresno State over ASU. MiZZOU Missouri over KSTATE.

Goldenboy says:
the Gophers beat the Tar Heels (U of Notorious Cheaters)
the Orange beat the Boilermakers
the Bulldogs beat the Sun Devils
the Wildcats beat the Tigers

Minnesota
Syracuse
Fresno State
Kansas State

Sentimental Nod to Talon: GSU (+19 line!) in a big upset that gets the Badger faithful frothing at the mouth about their defensive decline post Leonhard.

UNC
Syracuse
ASU
KSU

Tough games to pick this week. Well done.

Just give me all those road teams.....Gophers, Orange, FSU and KSU.

North Carolina
Syracuse
Fresno State
Kansas State

Gophers
Syracuse
Fresno State
Kansas State

North Carolina
Syracuse
Fresno State
Kansas State

Minnesota
Syracuse
Fresno State
Kansas State

Minnesota Golden Gophers at University of North Carolina
Syracuse Orange
at Purdue Boilermakers
Fresno State Bulldogs at Arizona State Devils
Kansas State Wildcats at Missouri Tigers

Heels
Boiler Up
west coast Dawgs (FSU)
sunflower state (wildcats)

View attachment 26908
Oh boy... no upsets as to the games that I had selected last week. I need to do a better job of sticking it to you folks! As a result, we had a huge list of individuals who picked all 4 games correctly. They are as follows.

AZGopher 8............................ BobbyG ........................................... cloupher
CoachBrewMotivtor...............Go4 ....................................................... GoldGoldGold
Gopher_Devil ..........................gopher71runner .............................. Gopher-in-Keno
GopherRob ..............................HitMeAgainI'mStillMoving........... JayBobDobbins
JPMGopher...............................MGGopher.......................................... Oily Gopher
Otis..............................................Philly Gopher..................................... pinky mingo
Some Day...Maybe.................Stan....................................................... swelna
Triple D........................................Upnorthkid........................................USAF
WA Gopher...............................GridironGus........................................Jack jones
alaska......................................... Hotrod 1987

We had 14 new participants last week. That is great! While you are behind in the weekly totals, you still have a chance to be recognized for being a weekly winner. A couple people were disciplined where they couldn't participate last week. AtTheLibrary had no picks as he skipped a class last week and yes, was confined to the library.

Some Day...Maybe and swena are on top of the overall leaderboard correctly picking games for the first two weeks of the season. Many are nipping on the heels of those two.

Below are the games for this week. Please have your picks in by 11:00 a.m. Saturday morning.

Week 3 Pick'em

Minnesota Golden Gophers at University of North Carolina, 2:30 p.m. Saturday, ESPN

Syracuse Orange at Purdue Boilermakers, 6:30 p.m. Saturday, NBC

Fresno State Bulldogs at Arizona State Devils, 9:30 p.m., Saturday, FS1

Kansas State Wildcats at Missouri Tigers, 11:00 a.m. Saturday
Gophers
Boilers
Fresno
K-State

Top Bottom